Skip to the content
- 1.1These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- 1.2.By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- 1.3You must be at least  years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age.
2 Copyright Notice
- 2.1Copyright (c) 2020 Cybersec Knights Pvt. Ltd.
- 2.2Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- (a)we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b)all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3 Licence To Use Website
- 3.1You may:
- (a)view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b)download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- (c)print pages from our website;
- (d)[stream audio and video files from our website]; and
- (e)[use [our website services] by means of a web browser],
- subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- 3.2Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- 3.3You may only use our website for [your own personal and business purposes], and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- 3.4Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- 3.5Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a)republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- (b)sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c)show any material from our website in public;
- (d)exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e)redistribute material from our website.
- 3.6Notwithstanding Section 4.5, you may redistribute [our newsletter] in [print and electronic form] to [any person].
- 3.7We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4 Acceptable Use
- 4.1You must not:
- (a)Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, integrity of content or accessibility of the website;
- (b)Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c)Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (d)[conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent];
- (e)[access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means [, except for the purpose of [search engine indexing]]];
- (f)[Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)].
- 4.2You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- 4.3You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
5 Your Content: License
- 5.1In these terms and conditions, “your content” means [all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website].
- 5.2You grant to us a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence] to [use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media] OR [reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website] OR [reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website].
- 5.3You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 6.2.
- 5.4You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- 5.5You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- 5.6Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, un publish or edit any or all of your content
6. Your Content: Rules
- 6.1You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- 6.2Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- 6.3Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- (a)be libelous or maliciously false;
- (b)be obscene or indecent;
- (c)infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- (d)infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- (e)constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- (f)constitute an incitement to commit a crime[, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
- (g)be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- (h)be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- (i)be blasphemous;
- (j)be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- (k)be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- (l)[depict violence[ in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner]];
- (m)[be pornographic[, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit]];
- (n)[be pornographic[, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit]];
- (o)[consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage];
- (p)[constitute spam];
- (q)[be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory]; or
- (r)[cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person].
7. Limited Warranties
- 7.1We do not warrant or represent:
- (a)the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- (b)that the material on the website is up to date; or
- (c)that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- 7.2We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- 7.3To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 12.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
8. Limitations And Exclusions Of Liability
- 8.1Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a)limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b)limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c)limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d)exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- 8.2The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a)are subject to Section 8.1; and
- (b)govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- 8.3To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- 8.4We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- 8.5We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- 8.6We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- 8.7We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 8.8You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
9. Breaches Of These Terms And Conditions
- 9.1Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a)send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b)temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- (c)permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- (e)[contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website];
- (f)commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- (g)[suspend or delete your account on our website].
- 9.2Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking[ (including without limitation [creating and/or using a different account])].
- 10.1We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- 10.2[The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.]
- 10.3If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- 11.1You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 11.2You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- 12.1If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- 12.2If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
13. Third Party Rights
- 13.1A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- 13.2The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
14. Entire Agreement
- 14.1Subject to Section 8.1, these terms and conditions [, together with [our privacy and cookies policy],] shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
- 15.1This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
16. Our Details
- 16.1This website is owned and operated by Cybersec Knights Private Limited
- 16.2We are registered in India, our registered office is at #193, Sector 23, Sonipat, Haryana
- 16.3You can contact us here.